When my wife first mentioned that she wanted to hire a wedding coordinator for our daughter's wedding, I was totally against it. I felt the wedding would be expensive enough and that it was an unnecessary expense. Reluctantly, I gave in and agreed to hire Ashley. That ended up being one of the best decisions we made. Hiring Ashley and her team eliminated stress during the planning stages and during the preperations on the morning of the wedding. It also allowed my wife and daughter to be able to focus on the special day together and not have to worry about all the details. In the end, it was money well spent."
- Rehearsal and ceremony coordination.
- Ceremony decorations set up with 1 extra coordinator if needed.
- Transfer of items from ceremony to reception.
- 2 planning meetings prior to event
- 2 Events By Ashley Staff for event management...